Pour Point Depressant
Approx. Rs 200 / Kilogram
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Kilogram
- Usage: Industrial
- Physical State: Liquid
- Brand: Goodway
- Packaging Size: 180 Kgs
- Packaging Type: 180 Kg Drums
- Form: Liquid
GOODPOUR PPD’s are a range of pour point depressant’s manufactured to provide the most cost-effective solution to keep your automotive lubricants flowing in the cold.
They are highly recommended for use in a wide variety of engine oils, gear oils, transmission and hydraulic fluids.
BLENDING & STORAGE:
- Maximum Blending temp is about 90 C.
- The product should be stored under the shade.
- Product will be stable for at least 1 year if stored and handled properly.
- For more details kindly refer SDS.
GOODPOUR PPD’s are completely soluble in all new generation base stocks at any concentration. In finish lubricants they are compatible with most commonly used additives.Specification Sheet
|Form||Clear Viscous Liquid||Clear Viscous Liquid||Clear Viscous Liquid|
|Colour||Pale Yellow to Amber||Pale Yellow to Amber||Pale Yellow to Amber|
|S.G.© 30°C||0.86 - 0.94||0.86 - 0.94||0.86 - 0.94|
|Flash Point||>120° C||>120° C||>120° C|
|Viscosity @ 100° C||Min 65 CST||100 - 300 CST||370 - 440 CST|
: The above physical properties are typical for guidance only. This should not be considered as specification.Additional Information:
- Item Code: PPD
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Nhava Sheva
- Delivery Time: 2-3 Weeks
- Packaging Details: 180 Kg Drums